Aren't English?

Friday 4 July 2014

Blog challenge! Day 1,2 and 3!

Hey Pancake's!
I forgot to start this so I am going to do all three days I missed now!
Day 1
Who I am and why I blog
As you already know I'm Katy. I'm a 13 year old girl from Scotland. I started to blog because my teacher always says to me to read more article's and blogs, so I figured, why not make my own blog! It helps my literacy so why not! I love blogging and as you might of noticed... I kinda 'over-blog'! I started this challenge to try and cut it down a bit and do maybe one post one day and two posts the other.

Day 2
Do a quote
"I did it to make people happy, regardless of how many people listened." Zoella, Edited by me.




Day 3
Useful Resource
I am going to give you my useful resource for make-up tutorial's and tips and it is www.tanyaburr.co.uk!
YT- https://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo
I find Tanya is excellent at make-up and does great tutorials and tips! She is also a good lifestyle blogger so check out her blog aswell!


Hope this helped! Please comment what challenge I should try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment