Aren't English?

Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Best Friend Tag

Hey Pancake's!
I know the tag's are usually for youtube but I wanted to mix it up a bit! Let's see how me and my best friend Rose do in this!

1. How and when did you meet?
Rose-In our High School Induction days... I think? Me- No, was it not when we went ice skating that time? Rose- Yeah! It was! Sorry about that!
 2. What's your favourite memory together?
Me- Eh... Maths! Rose has this song thing that is so funny!
Rose- What song? Oh yeah the hand one... I guess that caught on...
 3. Describe each other in one word.
Rose- Weird. Me- I was going to say that! Oh I've got one, annoying!
 4. What's your dream job?
Me- Architect. Rose- What's that? *I pull a blank face*
 5. What's your favorite makeup brand?
Rose- Anything really! Me- Oh! God I forgot what it's called!
 6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Me- She needs to calm down sometimes! Rose-Her Katiness.
 7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Rose- Somewhere big. Me- Yeah, so we wouldn't have to see each other!
 8. Favourite inside joke?
Me- Probably my giggle box or my funny bone. Rose- OMG! Katy made a funny!
 9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
*Both point at each other*
 10. Favorite season?
Me- Winter. Rose- Summer.
 11. Favorite song?
Me- Let it go. BTW Rose just needed the bathroom she'll be back in a sec.
 12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube.
Rose- Horrible. Me- I'm never talking to you again.


Hi guys, we'll do a part two once me and Rose are friends again... That will be never then!

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT FAKE ME AND MY FRIENDS DID SCRIPT THIS BUT IT WAS JUST FOR FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment